Enraged by the action of the reckless bus driver, he had alighted from his car, and given the bus a hot chase.
As he approached the the moving bus and attempted to jump in, the bus conductor was said to have pushed him down.
Unforunately, Tony was hit by another oncoming vehicle and he died instantly.
So next time you are involved in an auto crash or you accidentally knock down a person, NEVER again fight or create drama on the road, just call your INSURANCE to sort it out!
INDIVIDUAL SAVING AND PROTECTION (ISPP) & CHILDREN’S EDUCATION PLAN (CEP)
ISPP is an Anti-inflatory savings and income protection plan designed for individuals whether self employed or working in paid employment toassist in cultivating the habit of regular and compulsory savings during their working years.
1. Helps you to activate a regular savings culture
2. It assists to mop fund to set up personal business or investment in real Estate / capital market.
3. Serves as addition security to obtain loans in bank.
4. Guarantees future education of your children/wards.
5. Assists in planning for a comfortable retirement.
6. Tax reduction (the one legal means by which you can reduce your tax burden).
7. Provides solid income protection for the family in case of untimely death.
PERSONAL PENSION & INVESTMENT PLAN.(PPIP)
PPIP is targeted towards individuals in self employment or organizations where staff strength is less than five. It is equally beneficial to people in paid employment, artisans and other vocations and trades. The plan encourages long term savings targeted towards future needs which may range from income at retirement to capital build up for specific future projects:
1. Adequate provision for children education.
2. Provision of capital to start up a business.
3. Investment in real estate.
4. Savings to meet wedding and other expenses other capital intensive projects.
REMEMBER: Without a minimum of a third party insurance cover on your car, you will by the law, be fined up to #250,000 (Two Hundred & Fifty Naira) as penalty or face 1-year imprisonment charge!
Third party insurance is a compulsory insurance by law. This insurance is required of every owner of a car in Nigeria to Insure the vehicle against third party liability e.g. death, body injury or damage to the property or car of another person (third party) caused by the use of your own car.
E-mail: [email protected]